Peace of Mind
In these unpredictable times, planning anything in advance can feel daunting.
That’s why we’re offering you more flexibility than ever this year when it comes to your holiday booking with Siblu!
Make the most of possibilities for free modification, free cancellation and a low deposit when you book before the 20th of September 201. See below for details!
Enjoy the flexibility to change your plans. Free modification of holiday dates or destination up to 15 days before arrival!
Our COVID guarantee allows for free cancellation & refund if:
- You or someone in your party is ill with Covid-19 on your holiday dates (Siblu may request a doctor's note)
- You live in an area that has been placed in lockdown on your holiday dates
- The campsite is closed during your holiday dates
Book with a deposit of just 20% of the price of your holiday. Your total balance is due just 30 days before your holiday start date.
How are Current COVID-19 Measures in France Affecting Life on Our Parks?
Last updated: 04/08/2021
As restrictions related to COVID-19 continue to lift here in France, we can confirm that:
- Health Passes for those over the age of 18 will now be required to access services and facilities on our French Siblu parks
- Make sure you download the 'Tous Anti Covid' app and scan the QR code on your vaccination certificate before arrival
- You will only need to show your Health Pass once on arrival at your Siblu park, this will allow you to collect your Fun Passes and to access the services and facilities on-park for the remainder of your stay
- See more information from the Irish government here >
- Our outdoor and indoor pool complexes are now open (including slides and pools)
- Restaurants on-park can now offer an outdoor service and an indoor service
- Activities for children and adults will be going ahead
- Masks are no longer required in outdoor spaces (but remain mandatory indoors)
- All curfews and interregional travel restrictions have been lifted in France