Information about COVID-19
Updated 11th May, 2020.
The Europe-wide response to COVID-19 has restricted many people’s ability to travel and we understand that you will have questions about what this means for your holiday.
This is an unprecedented situation and we are very sorry for anyone who has not been able to travel to their holiday home or take their holiday.
Your health and well being is of the utmost importance to us and you remain our top priority. We want you to know that we are monitoring the ongoing situation and will continue to follow French, UK and Dutch government advice on the spread of COVID-19. The situation is changing regularly, and continues to affect us all. We have summarised the main points below.
- Following the French government decree & the travel restrictions currently in place we confirm that the all Siblu holiday parks, remain closed until until the 2nd of June 2020, in the interest or your and Siblu team members health & safety. If you have a reservation for an arrival on a siblu holiday park in France in the next few weeks please contact us by email on the following address : email@example.com
- We trust you appreciate that because of social distancing we have a much reduced contact centre team and they are working remotely, so we ask that you contact us by email with any queries and we will respond as quickly as possible : firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can see, in English, the latest measures that have been put in place by the French government here https://www.gouvernement.fr/en/coronavirus-covid-19
- You can see the FCO's (Foreign & Commonwealth Office) latest travel advice for France here, https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/france and for the Netherlands here, https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/netherlands. These pages are regularly updated.
- Siblu is a a member of ABTA, you can read their updated travel advice here, https://www.abta.com/news/coronavirus-outbreak
Below, we have tried to answer some questions you may have about your booking in light of recent events.
- What can I do if I am no longer able travel to the destination ?
Please contact us @ email@example.com. There is a dedicated team to help you.
- Can I change my booking?
- If you have a reservation for a stay before the 2nd of June 2020, we will provide you with a voucher with the value of the amounts paid which you will be able to use towards a new reservation for the next 18 months. This voucher system has been decreed by the French government on 25th March.
- If you have a reservation for a stay between the 1st March and the 15th September and you are unable to travel : we will provide you with a voucher with the value of the amounts paid which you will be able to use towards a new reservation for the next 18 months. This voucher system has been decreed by the French government on 25th March.
- I have booked my travel already, what are my rights?
For any travel arrangements, such as flights, ferry travel or car hire, you will need to speak directly to the service provider you made the booking with. They will have their own policy in regard to how they manage these claims.
- Are there any other measures I can take at this stage?
We recommend you keep up to date with the latest FCO and ABTA travel advice.
We hope this information is useful and provides some reassurance.
Thank you for your patience and continued trust in Siblu. We look forward to welcoming you on holiday to your Siblu park as soon as the conditions allow us to all be together again.
Chief Marketing Officer at Siblu