New for 2018 !
- 2 bedrooms (4/6 people) including 1 master bedroom
- 2 shower rooms and 2 toilettes (inclduing one in the master bedroom)
- Spacious and practical
More about this mobile home
- 3 versions available: 42-45m²
- 2/3 bedrooms (4/6 to 6/8 people), including 1 master bedroom
- Large living area separated by an L-shaped sofa
- Kitchen leading into dining room
More about this mobile home
Choosing a mobile home
Mobile homes represent the most comfortable and luxurious of all campsite accommodation.
Becoming the owner of a new mobile home gives you a chance to choose your perfect holiday location based on the number of people in your family/group. Modern facilities and on-site entertainment add to the holiday atmosphere.
There are many criteria to take into account when choosing a mobile home:
- Size: Mobile homes can include living areas, kitchens, bathrooms and toilets. The number of rooms in a mobile home tends to vary between one and three. Many models include a master bedroom with en-suite shower room and toilet.
- Practicalities: Mobile homes are bigger and more spacious than caravans. They have numerous storage areas, useful for stocking garden furniture, food supplies, dishes and clothes…
- Design: Mobile homes are a form of furnished accommodation. This means they tend to be well-lit with windows and glass doors. The décor can be chosen to correspond to the style and tastes of the owner. A mobile home should be a family hub, a safe place where everyone can kick back and relax. The interior design is often classic, modern and contemporary.
- Prestige: Siblu works in close collaboration with some of the most reliable brands on the market: IRM, Rapid'home,Victory, and Trigano. Each brand has its own unique identity and offers luxurious models such as IRM Avnetura 3, Trigano Amira, or Rapidhome Bora Bora.
- Facilities: Just like houses, mobile homes are equipped with running water and electricity. The presence of an oven, refrigerator and freezer means you can cook just as easily as you in your own home. You have the option to install a washing machine, a dishwasher or even shutters for the windows.
- Budget: The price of a mobile home can vary depending on its size and the facilities it offers. On average, a new mobile home costs between 30,000 and 70,000 euros. Siblu boasts the biggest choice of second-hand mobile homes in France and offers well-cared-for mobile homes in very good condition at impressive value for money.
Installing a new mobile home
Choosing a spacious and pleasant pitch for your mobile home is essential. Siblu sells mobile homes ‘on-site’ to allow you to benefit from all the facilities and services on offer at our 4-star campsites. Whichever of the 19 Siblu campsites you pick, our top of the range reputation will help you receive rental income while also having the opportunity to take more regular holidays yourself. To help you make your decision, you can visit Siblu’s showgrounds where mobile homes are available for viewing. The next step is to experience the life of a holiday-home owner with our free one-night taster visit which will help you decide on the purchase that is right for you. A Siblu advisor will help you to find your dream mobile home and to make your purchase a reality thanks to financial solutions at preferential rates.
Discover our exclusive range
- Do you dream of getting away more often to forget the hustle and bustle of everyday life and recharge with your family?
- Are you passionate about experiencing the great outdoors without compromising on comfort?
Our 19 Siblu campsites offer free visits to discover the best deals on mobile homes that are currently for sale!!
Want to find out more and discuss your short term, medium term and long term purchase plan?
0818 274 097
Monday - Friday: 9:30am-7pm, Saturday: 9am-5pm.
Free taster visit!
Your taster visit(1) in 4 steps
Make the most of a free taster visit to admire the newest models in our Siblu campsite showgrounds!
During your taster visit you can:
- Get to know the atmosphere and surroundings of your chosen campsite
- Visit the showground and view both new and second-hand mobile homes
- Get answers to any questions you may have about your purchase: budget, rental income, etc.
- View the available pitches in order to make your choice
Fill in the form for a free taster visit
(1) Siblu can provide free accommodation for 1 night for up to six people, for the purpose of a taster visit of a Siblu holiday home and an appointment with a Siblu holiday home adviser. A second night can be added at a preferential accommodation rate. The cost of the 2nd night will be reimbursed in the case of a holiday home purchase. Travel and other expenses are not included, however if you do decide to purchase a holiday home during your taster visit, Siblu will refund up to €250 of your travel expenses. One free visit per household per year. This offer cannot be combined with a holiday booking. Only applicable to residents outside of France. Subject to availability and taster visits must be booked in advance.