14490 Litteau, Normandy; gps: 49°09,40’ N 000°55,35’ W
Domaine de Litteau in Normandy
Season dates for holidaymakers:
- Open from 23rd May to 12th September, any day start dates all season long
- Football fans: you won't miss a minute of the World Cup - we'll be showing the matches in our bar for the duration of the tournament.
Domaine de Litteau has been transformed into a four-star holiday village in Normandy, with a covered pool complex, fantastic play area for the children and two on-site ponds for lazy days fishing.
| What's NEW for 2014
This peaceful village sits on the edge of Cerisy Forest and is also the perfect base for exploring the fantastic region of Normandy, which has huge beaches, medieval towns and fascinating history for all ages.
Domaine de Litteau is packed with sports and activities for all the family, including:
- A fully lifeguarded heated covered pool with waterslide, spa bath and toddler's area
- FREE children's club for 5 to 9 and 10 to 14 year olds
- Outdoor playground
- Bar and terrace with satellite TV
- Evening entertainment, takeaway food bar
- Horse riding for adults and children during the summer school holidays
You can find out even more about Domaine de Litteau by following our quick links:
- Discover more places to visit in Normandy, including the D-Day Beaches and Bayeaux >>
- See our full list of facilities at Domaine de Litteau >>
- Travel information, with ferry routes and distances, and nearby airports >>
- See our range of fantastic holiday homes to let >>
- *See offer page for full details and restrictions.
All the comments are given by our clients after their holiday at Domaine de Litteau.