Ave le Palmyre,17570 LES MATHES. gps: 45°42,84’ N 001°09,57’ W
les charmettes holiday village in charente maritime
Season dates for holidaymakers:
- Open from 24th May to 12th September (Saturday-to-Saturday holidays only from 5 July to 30 August).
- Football fans: you won't miss a minute of the World Cup - we'll be showing the matches in our bar for the duration of the tournament.
Les Charmettes is an outstanding holiday village in the sunshine region of Charente Maritime, with a fantastic pool, sports and entertainment complex at its heart.
This is one of siblu’s biggest holiday villages, and at its heart is a huge pool complex which includes an indoor pool and several outdoor pools, slides, fountains and a splashzone. There’s also a great range of sports available, and fantastic entertainment in one of the two superb venues.
Charente Maritime is famous for its large sandy beaches, and there are several great options nearby. The seaside town of La Palmyre (2 miles) is closest to Les Charmettes, with La Rochelle further along the coast.
You can never be short of things to do at Les Charmettes, including:
- Fully lifeguarded heated outdoor pool complex with fountains and waterslides
- Heated indoor pool
- Three FREE children’s clubs
- FREE indoor and outdoor evening family entertainment
- Wide range of sports, bike hire
- Pony rides
- Pizzeria, restaurant, bar
You can find out even more about Les Charmettes by following our quick links:
- Discover more places to visit in Charente Maritime >>
- See our full list of facilities at Les Charmettes >>
- Travel information, with ferry routes and distances, and nearby airports >>
- See our range of fantastic holiday homes to let >>
All the comments are given by our clients after their holiday at Les Charmettes.