Land Rosted, 29930 PONT AVEN. gps: 47°50,67’ N 003°47,37’ W
is domaine de kerlann for you?
Season dates for holidaymakers:
- Open from 22nd May to 12th September, any day start dates all season long
- Football fans: you won't miss a minute of the World Cup - we'll be showing the matches in our bar for the duration of the tournament.
'a stunning parc within easy reach of Roscoff and regional airports'
There's no getting away from it, our siblu holiday village Domaine de Kerlann is quite stunning. A lively parc in a great location, this holiday destination ticks the boxes for all age groups, ensuring that both the children and the grown-ups have a great time.
Domaine de Kerlann is a holiday village unlike any other in southern Brittany. It’s a large parc set among cycle-friendly woodland, and packed with family activities for non-stop entertainment. Yet it’s in the heart of beautiful countryside, close to dramatic coastline, beautiful beaches and picturesque chocolate-box towns.
- large and lively - lots to do
- beautiful wooded setting
- indoor and outdoor pools with waterlide and splashzone
- 3 FREE Childrens clubs for 1 - 14 +
- only 3 miles from a selection of beautiful sandy beaches
- easy to get to from the Ireland, by plane or ferry
- own your own mobile home on this parc
in a snapshot...
Mobile homes: Our selection of holiday mobile homes at Domaine de Kerlann includes Excellence, Elegance and Esprit. We have many mobile homes available with Air Conditioning and Terraces.
Read more about our holiday mobile homes
Facilities: Here is just a taste of what is available to you on your holiday at Domaine de Kerlann: Indoor and outdoor pool with slides and a splashzone, siblu soccer, Archery, Bike Hire, Restaurant, Mini-Market, 3 FREE kids clubs.
Read more about our holiday facilities
Places to visit: The highlight of any visit to Brittany must include a tour of the coast, one of the most beautiful in France. But why stay rooted to the beach when you can stretch your legs and discover a wonderful region.
Read more about places to visit
Getting there: Irland is served by good ferry and airport links making it an easy destination to get to from the UK.
Read more about how to get to Domaine de Kerlann
Touring: Please note that touring is not available at Domaine de Kerlann.
All the comments are given by our clients after their holiday at Domaine de Kerlann.