Les Rives de Condrieu: activities & services
Your health and safety is our top priority, and we're doing our utmost to make sure that you can enjoy your 2020 holiday with complete peace of mind. This means things will be organised a little differently on-park this year.
What to expect at Les Rives de Condrieu
- Pool: Access to the pool complex will be limited to 130 peeople at any one time. The pool complex is open from 10am to 7pm from Mondays to Fridays and from 10am to 8pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Aquagym classes will also be on offer.
- Masks: French government advice means that face masks are now mandatory in indoor/covered areas (bars, restaurants, reception, shops, etc.) for adults and children over the age of 11. They are also recommended when you are unable to maintain a distance of 1 metre between yourself and others.
- Restaurants: There will be no restaurants open on-park, but foodtrucks will be on-site on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Kids clubs: Good news! Kids' clubs are now open and running for 4-15 year olds. Only outdoor activities will be offered. The Bubbles' playroom remains closed.
- Pitches: Unfortunately, due to our new health and safety protocol we are unable to guarantee that you will be able to stay in the mobile home you booked. You will of course be offered an equivalent mobile home of the same model.
When we think of Les Rives de Condrieu, the first thing that comes to mind is its pool complex. There are 2 swimming pools (one of which is heated), a paddling pool, a spiral waterslide that'll excite all members of your family, big and small. From here, you can even see the pretty Rhône and the surrounding valleys.
Outside heated pool
Activities on our campsites
Kids and sporty types will love Les Rives de Condrieu, as we've got a multisports pitch available here, mini-golf, table tennis and a french boules pitch onsite. We've also got bikes that you can rent so you can take a leisurely tour around the campsite and the local area.
It's all about the kids
As you might have guessed, this year is a little different. That's not going to stop us having fun though! Unfortunately the kids clubs' will not take place under their normal guise, so we can assure your safety and the safety of your children. During the day and at night there will be family activities and entertainment, but we will be asking that children are accompanied by a parent to make sure physical distancing measures can be respected. We thank you for your understanding.
Shows and entertainment
During the day, Les Rives de Condrieu provide a fab variety of activities for all (sports and competitions) while in the evening, entertainment's on the cards with quiz nights, karaoke and comedy shows on the schedule. Even in low season, there's always something to do at Les Rives de Condrieu.
Services on our campsites
We have fantastic services in and around our campsites. From bars, restaurants and mini supermarkets, we have plenty of services on offer for your self catering holiday.
Free Wifi at the bar
|access to activity with Fun Pass|
The quality of the wifi connection at our siblu parks cannot be compared to that of a domestic internet connection due to the large area to be covered.