The Siblu story, in the making since 1975
Siblu is an Anglo-French company, the perfect marriage of British efficiency and French flair for living, and you will always find someone to help who speaks English and who understands your needs from both sides of the sea.
And because we own all our holiday villages in France every single member of our team, from reception to our lifeguards, is focused on making sure our Siblu holidaymakers and home owners have the best possible time on park.
“Siblu stands for fun and freedom with a personal touch. These are not just words for us, they represent the spirit of Siblu. Our whole reason for being is to provide holiday home owners and holidaymakers with an oustanding experience in a happy, safe and appealing environment. We have led the way in doing this in France for the last 35 years and we are looking forward to continuing to do this for at least the next 35!
...Quite simply Siblu people love what they do and do what they love - that’s what makes us different!”
1975 : Under the Freshfields name (Groupe Rank), the holiday sales activity begins in France. The company undergoes a rebranding and becomes known as Haven (Eurovacs), and finally Siblu in 2006.
1980 : Siblu starts to sell mobile homes
1981 : Siblu acquire Les Charmettes and Le Lac des Rêves
1995 : Acquisition of Le Domaine de Kerlann
1998 : Acquisition of Le Bois Masson and Le Bois Dormant
1999 : Acquisition of La Carabasse, La Pignade and La Réserve
2006 : The Siblu brand is born
2007 : Acquisition of Pierres Couchées, Le Domaine de Dugny, Le Domaine de Litteau and Le Montourey
2008 : Acquisition of Bonne Anse Plage and Les Sables du Midi
2012 : Acquisition of Les Rives de Condrieu
2015 : The siblu brand has been alive and kicking for 12 years now and the Group celebrates our 35th Anniversary
2016 : Acquisition of Le Domaine de Soulac
To our holiday
we offer you:
- a new way of life, a new home, new friends and new surroundings
- 19 luxury holiday villages in the most beautiful regions of France
- a large range of new and pre-owned mobile homes
- a large choice of pitches among the most spacious in France, thoughtfully created for maximum privacy 9 months throughout the year
- a letting service so you can offset your annual running costs
- experienced teams : park maintenance, security, entertainment…
your very own mobile home in France!
To our holidaymakers,
we offer you:
- 19 holiday villages in 10 of the most scenic regions of France
- all the comfort of your home when staying in a one of our Owners’ mobile homes, adding a personal touch to your holiday experience
- well maintained and flowery pitches
- the option to hand-pick your mobile home
- a holiday park atmosphere second to none, where holidaymakers and holiday home owners come together to share the Siblu way of life and the ultimate French holiday experience
To both Holidaymakers and Holiday Home Owners, we offer you:
- constant development across our villages with renovations and improvements to our swimming pools, kids clubs, restaurant, sports pitches, entertainment venues…
- professional & multilingual teams
- a secure environment for all, kids and adults alike
services and facilities!